Let Us Help You!
Having the correct knowledge on how to properly to take care of your hair is essential. I would like to provide you with some basic hair tips to get you started.
- Once you have found a professional stylist who cares, get in the habit of scheduling routine hair appointments. Consistent visits to your salon calls for healthy hair results
- Vitamins are a solution for everyone to prevent hair thinning and baldness but it is important to know that specific ingredients like saw palmetto, zinc, and biotin are anti-antigen blockers which stops the process of male pattern baldness
- If you are a ethnic client it is important to know that your hair is subject to dryness. It is important to use a shampoo that is designed for your hair type and that has more moisturizing agents in them; follow up with a deep conditioning treatment
- Braids and extensions are great but remember to give your scalp a break from tension. Space out the time you wear extensions at least a month from the time you remove your last style.
- Protein treatments stop breakage and reconstructs hair that has been damaged from chemicals. To prevent any breakage before it starts its important to schedule routine services every six weeks for a protein treatment
- Please drink plenty of water